12 months make one Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
12 MONTHS MAKE ONE 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 42D. "___ About You," TV series starring Helen Hunt that had a crossover on "Friends"
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Aunt, to mom, lovingly
- 2d. Colorful zen garden carp
- 3d. "This tastes so good!"
- 4d. As ___ as an owl
- 5d. Billy ___ who sang "Rebel Yell"
- 6d. Care for, as a garden
- 7d. "That ship ___ sailed" ("The opportunity is gone")
- 8d. Taken by mouth, like some medicines
- 9d. "___ House," TV series starring Bob Saget that had a crossover episode featuring a "Family Matters" character
- 10d. Entry price, say
- 15d. Television's "Dr
- 16d. Prefix that means "half"
- 18d. Anatomical pouch, say
- 19d. "It's at the top of my ___ list": Hyph.
- 20d. Big name in faucets (anagram of "nemo")
- 21d. "Nothing ___ net" (basketball phrase)
- 22d. Actor Hanks of "Bridge of Spies"
- 23d. Grazing grassland
- 24d. "Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity" organization: Abbr.
- 25d. Geologist's time period
- 26d. Lead-in to "time" for a syncopated music style
- 28d. Daybreak
- 29d. Roadside lodging looked after by a keeper
- 32d. Item under a child's pillow?
- 33d. Try to win over, romantically
- 35d. Indian or Pacific, e.g.
- 36d. Super-spy James ___
- 37d. Guillermo del ___, director of "Hellboy"
- 38d. Kentucky Derby or Indy 500, e.g.
- 39d. Cinderella's glass object?
- 40d. Computer memory unit
- ↶current41d. 12 months make one
- 42d. "___ About You," TV series starring Helen Hunt that had a crossover on "Friends"
- 43d. Ironically funny
- 45d. Beer originally called "Best Select": Abbr.
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.