1952 comedy drama film starring Charlie Chaplin for which he won his only competitive Oscar Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
1952 COMEDY DRAMA FILM STARRING CHARLIE CHAPLIN FOR WHICH HE WON HIS ONLY COMPETITIVE OSCAR 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Bullseye hitter at a bar, often
- 5a. Toast topper or traffic stopper
- 8a. Party essential that may be "tapped"
- 11a. Former Iranian ruler's title
- 12a. ___-Cola (Pepsi's competitor)
- 13a. Harvard or Princeton, e.g.
- 13|Harvard or Princeton, ea.g.|Ivy.
- 14a. 1952 comedy-drama film starring Charlie Chaplin, for which he won his only competitive Oscar
- 16a. ___ o' shanter (Scottish cap)
- 17a. Animal rights group's concern
- 18a. Carve on glass
- 20a. Polar bear's domain
- 23a. Opus ___, "The Da Vinci Code" organization
- 24a. Rock music's ___ Fighters
- 25a. Dim ___ (steamed starter)
- 27a. Those folks
- 31a. "The Gold ___," 1925 comedy film by Charlie Chaplin
- 33a. Lacking joy
- 35a. Discipline that involves stretchy poses
- 36a. Germany's ___ von Bismarck
- 37|"The Godfather" or "The Lord of the Rings" films, ea.g.|Trilogy.
- 37a. "The Godfather" or "The Lord of the Rings" films, e.g.
- 39a. Ryder Cup organization: Abbr.
- 39|Ryder Cup organization: Abbra.|Pga.
- 42a. Fails to mention
- 43a. "___ Times," 1936 comedy film by Charlie Chaplin that marked the last appearance of his iconic "Tramp" character
- 46a. Happy tail movement
- 47a. Night before Christmas
- 48a. Inflated self-images
- 50a. "A Countess from ___ Kong," 1967 comedy film starring Marlon Brando that was written and directed by Charlie Chaplin
- 54a. Some toasters and microwaves, for short
- 55a. Wartime friend
- 56a. Sunscreen holder
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.