2008 song from The Fame by Lady Gaga featuring vocals by Flo Rida and Space Cowboy Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
2008 SONG FROM THE FAME BY LADY GAGA FEATURING VOCALS BY FLO RIDA AND SPACE COWBOY 10 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Biblical burden-bearer
- 4a. Take a trip by ship
- 8a. Red Muppet on "Sesame Street"
- 12a. ___ Paulo, Brazil
- 13a. Up to the task
- 14a. High-schooler, usually
- 15a. Ostrich kin
- 16a. 2010 song from "The Fame Monster" that was a collab between Lady Gaga and Beyonce
- 18a. Cap'n Crunch, e.g.
- 20a. Playfully shy
- 21a. "Open a ___ of worms" (difficult situation)
- 22a. 2009 song from "Attention Deficit" that was a collab between Lady Gaga and Rapper Wale
- 26a. ___-been (outdated)
- 27a. One's enemy
- 28a. "As I see it," in text-speak: Abbr.
- 29a. "Do What U ___," 2013 song from "Artpop" by Lady Gaga
- 30a. Breaks on television, for short
- 31a. Like two ___ in a pod
- 32a. After-disaster need
- 33a. Fire, in a way
- 34a. "Just ___," 2008 song from "The Fame" by Lady Gaga, featuring vocals by Colby O'Donis
- 35a. Become free of moisture: 2 wds.
- 37a. Battery size choice
- 38a. 2008 song from "The Fame" by Lady Gaga, featuring vocals by Flo Rida and Space Cowboy
- 44a. Belle's counterpart
- 47a. Give stars to an app, say
- 48a. ___ Beta Kappa
- 49a. "A Streetcar Named Desire" director ___ Kazan
- 50a. Former Russian space station
- 51a. Morse code counterpart of dash
- 52a. "Hey ___," 2016 song from "Joanne" that was a collab between Lady Gaga and Florence Welch
- 53a. Tucker ___-Cat (winter vehicle)
- 54a. Come up short, say
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.