and sound out of danger Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
AND SOUND OUT OF DANGER 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Distribute, as cards
- 5a. University admission figure: Abbr.
- 8a. ___ and sound (out of danger)
- 12a. Garfield's canine buddy
- 13a. Reply ___ (email option)
- 14a. Work on a strategy
- 15a. "___ for Air," 1939 satirical novel by George Orwell: 2 wds.
- 17a. Jackson 5 hairdo
- 18a. Site for a ring or a stud
- 19a. Candied tuber
- 20a. Many a keg party locale, for short
- 23a. Beards on barley
- 26a. Fireplace fodder
- 27a. DiCaprio or Da Vinci, lovingly
- 28a. Barely sustain, with "out"
- 31a. "___ to Catalonia," 1938 political non-fiction novel by George Orwell
- 34a. Give in to wanderlust
- 36a. Poetic tribute
- 37a. Snake on a pharaoh's headdress
- 39a. Exercise judgment
- 40a. Word before "market" or "circus"
- 41a. Big business, for short
- 42a. Chip's chipmunk chum
- 45a. Upsilon's follower
- 47a. Living room calculation
- 48a. "A Clergyman's ___," 1935 experimental fiction novel by George Orwell
- 53a. "Leap" or "light" follower
- 54a. Rand who wrote "We the Living"
- 55a. Stew-thickening pod
- 56a. IRS form datum: Abbr.
- 57a. Sole cleaner, often
- 58a. "The ___ to Wigan Pier," 1937 autobiographical novel by George Orwell
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.