Bandit electronic music group with the hit song Rockabye Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
BANDIT ELECTRONIC MUSIC GROUP WITH THE HIT SONG ROCKABYE 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 41A. Plant native to Southeast Asia with a medicinal root that's used to reduce nausea
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Response to a question, for short
- 4a. Title before "Doubtfire" or "Dalloway"
- 7a. Opposite of pro, on a list
- 10a. Organization that curbs narcotics trafficking: Abbr.
- 11a. Hide and ___
- 12a. Counterfeit, say
- 13a. Nocturnal bird in a barnyard
- 14a. Medicinal plant native to the Pacific islands that's used to treat stress
- 15a. Shrek, e.g.
- 16a. ___ stone (unalterable): 2 wds.
- 18a. Coffee thickener
- 19a. Actors Pacino and Sapienza, for two
- 20a. Professor's degree, often: Abbr.
- 21a. Holy ___, medicinal plant native to the Indian subcontinent that's used to reduce pain and swelling
- 24a. Fashionista's feathery stole
- 25a. "Square ___ in a round hole"
- 28a. Prefix with "lateral" or "cycle"
- 29a. "I ___ to recall..."
- 30a. It helps weed out weeds
- 31a. Plant native to China with a medicinal root that's used to reduce inflammation
- 34a. Voice one's viewpoint
- 36a. Yellow pages number, for short
- 37a. "___ Freak," song by Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull: 2 wds.
- 38a. ___ Bandit, electronic music group with the hit song "Rockabye"
- 41a. Plant native to Southeast Asia with a medicinal root that's used to reduce nausea
- 45a. Thunderous laugh
- 46a. Give in to gravity, in a way
- 48a. Beyonce's birth country: Abbr.
- 49a. Hockey blueliner Bobby
- 50a. ___ vera, medicinal succulent used to treat some skin problems
- 51a. On the ___ (fleeing)
- 52a. "___ Drop," song by Sia
- 53a. Corporal or sergeant, e.g.: Abbr.
- 54a. Younger Pluto?
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.