Bay Rays Brett Phillips team Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
BAY RAYS BRETT PHILLIPS TEAM 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 46D. Ballroom dance originating in Cuba
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Small lap dog, for short
- 2d. "Dance Again" singer, to her fans
- 3d. Capitol Hill bigwig, for short
- 4d. Christopher ___, "Eragon" author who published his first book when he was a teen
- 5d. Virginia's country: Abbr.
- 6d. Essential parts or core substances
- 7d. Sheep's relative
- 8d. "CTRL+Z" command
- 9d. Lunar object
- 14d. Charlamagne ___ God, radio host and TV personality
- 16d. Box office result?
- 19d. Hard-shelled crustacean that moves sideways
- 21d. "..
- 22d. Maroon 5's "___ Will Be Loved"
- 23d. "___ Baby," song from "Hair"
- 24d. First April target
- 28d. Howard Dean's organization: Abbr.
- 30d. 5-5 on a scoreboard, say
- 31d. Little iPod that was discontinued
- 35d. Mamma's boy
- 37d. Most loved, informally
- 39d. Grow older
- 40d. "The ___ Squad," 1970s crime drama series
- 43d. "Pegate" singer Martin
- ↶current44d. ___ Bay Rays (Brett Phillips team)
- 46d. Ballroom dance originating in Cuba
- 47d. Escaped from the situation, say
- 48d. Facebook "thumbs up" feature
- 49d. ___ Greven, "How To Talk to Girls" author who published his first book at the age of 9
- 53d. Timid and introverted
- 55d. Prince Valiant's son in the comics
- 56d. Japan's monetary unit
- 57d. Consumed some leftovers, say
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.