blanche French phrase adopted into English to mean complete freedom Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
BLANCHE FRENCH PHRASE ADOPTED INTO ENGLISH TO MEAN COMPLETE FREEDOM 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Magazine heads, for short
- 2d. ___-Man, popular video game
- 3d. "Give ___ shot": 2 wds.
- 4d. ___ blanche, French phrase adopted into English to mean "complete freedom"
- 5d. Prefix with "pressure" or "puncture"
- 6d. Palindromic female title
- 7d. ___ Waugh, Australian cricketer
- 8d. Word after "wing" or "life"
- 9d. ___ up emotions
- 10d. Japanese moolah
- 15d. Pine product
- 18d. NHL's Bobby ___
- 20d. The "A" in Q&A, for short
- 21d. "Certainly!"
- 22d. Key with four sharps, for short
- 24d. Mississippi ___ Pie
- 26d. ___ school (place for future doctors)
- 28d. ___ Clapton, singer of "Tears in Heaven"
- 29d. Obed's mother, in the Bible
- 30d. ___ noire, French phrase adopted into English to mean "something that one dislikes"
- 32d. Praise highly
- 34d. Home ___ (interior design)
- 38d. Winter woe, commonly
- 41d. Wild and untamed
- 42d. ___ layer (atmospheric layer penetrated by UV rays)
- 44d. Debate topic, say
- 45d. Phoned, say
- 46d. "For Your ___ Only," James Bond flick
- 47d. Birdlings' hatching spot
- 48d. Self-involved (rhymes with "rain")
- 52d. Pollock's drippings, e.g.
- 53d. Back in the day
- 54d. "___ 10," animated series
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.