Bronzes priceless artifacts that Germany agreed to return to Nigeria by 2022 Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
BRONZES PRICELESS ARTIFACTS THAT GERMANY AGREED TO RETURN TO NIGERIA BY 2022 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 28A. "Whole Lotta Love" band ___ Zeppelin
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. "How long ___ it been?"
- 4a. Exchange messages on Skype
- 8a. Humorous sketch
- 12a. Pie ___ mode: 2 wds.
- 13a. Ballerina's skirt
- 14a. Falafel wrapper
- 15a. ___-A-Fella Records, record label co-founded by Jay-Z
- 16a. ___ van Rijn, Dutch painter whose painting "The Adoration of the Magi" was confirmed to be original in 2021
- 18a. Word of indifference
- 19a. Put into words
- 20a. Land measure
- 24a. ___ Bronzes, priceless artifacts that Germany agreed to return to Nigeria by 2022
- 28a. "Whole Lotta Love" band ___ Zeppelin
- 29a. ___ Ming (former NBA star)
- 30a. Anonymous British graffiti artist who created a series of artworks named "A Great British Spraycation" in 2021
- 33a. Customer, to a lawyer
- 36a. Short-tempered person's emotion
- 37a. Charged atomic particle
- 38a. 10% offered to the church
- 41a. ___ de Commerce, building in Paris that has been the exhibition site for the Pinault collection since 2021
- 44a. Fashion designer ___ Saab
- 46a. Power utility, for short
- 48a. "___: The First 5000 Days," digital artwork by Beeple who sold its associated NFT for 69.3 million dollars in 2021
- 53a. Palindromic constellation
- 54a. Monopoly or Twister, e.g.
- 55a. Leave out, as a detail
- 56a. Patrick Stewart's title
- 57a. Mop & ___ (floor cleaner)
- 58a. MI6 employee, say
- 59a. "For ___ a jolly good fellow..."
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.