Cotillard Golden Globe winning French actress known for playing Edith Piaf in the film La Vie en Rose Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
COTILLARD GOLDEN GLOBE WINNING FRENCH ACTRESS KNOWN FOR PLAYING EDITH PIAF IN THE FILM LA VIE EN ROSE 6 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 5D. New York's country: Abbr.
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Cigar remnant
- 2d. ___ Costello, Bud Abbott's comedic partner
- 3d. Gal ___ (bestie)
- 4d. ___ Cotillard, Golden Globe-winning French actress known for playing Edith Piaf in the film "La Vie en Rose"
- 5d. New York's country: Abbr.
- 6d. Ballet or ballroom, e.g.
- 7d. Elisha ___, elevator pioneer
- 8d. North ___ (Santa's workshop site)
- 9d. Put on Etsy, perhaps
- 11d. Handshake offering
- 16d. Tiniest bit
- 19d. Website once known for its auctions
- 21d. Wrestling that's big in Japan
- 22d. ___ Reno, French actor known for playing Captain Thenault in the film "Flyboys"
- 23d. Textbook section
- 25d. ___ Lanka
- 27d. Nickname of an honest President?
- 29d. "The Lion King" villain
- 30d. "Wait for the other ___ to drop"
- 32d. "Super" ender to mean an astronomical explosion
- 34d. Photograph, say
- 35d. What an adjective describes
- 36d. Ron ___, actor who portrayed Tarzan
- 41d. "Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia" being the fear of long words, e.g.
- 42d. Photoshop or Illustrator producer
- 44d. Going ___ (one way to split a bill)
- 45d. Feeling gratified
- 46d. "Take it ___," song by the Eagles
- 47d. Tool that leaves no leaf behind
- 51d. Hit with a laser gun
- 53d. Actress Issa ___ of "Insecure"
- 54d. ___ Green, award-winning French actress known for playing Vesper Lynd in the film "Casino Royale"
- 55d. Sushi roll fish
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.