Flutie former NFL quarterback Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
FLUTIE FORMER NFL QUARTERBACK 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 18D. Enjoy a library book, say
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Base guitarist's haul, for short
- 2d. "Boo-___!"
- 3d. The "A" in ATV
- 4d. Type of bright colors seen in some fashion trends
- 5d. Yale or Brown, e.g.
- 6d. Traditional sport from Tuscany that's similar to tennis, where players yell "eh!" before serving
- 7d. Team sport combining elements of volleyball, soccer, and gymnastics played in Brazil and Spain amongst other countries
- 8d. First "O" in OoO
- 9d. Hang on a clothesline, say
- ↶current11d. ___ Flutie, former NFL quarterback
- 18d. Enjoy a library book, say
- 20d. "Many, many moons ___..."
- 21d. Calligrapher's supply
- 22d. Zombie's noise
- 23d. "Dancing Queen" band
- 24d. Ear-to-ear feature that shows happiness
- 27d. Lightbulb, in a comic strip
- 29d. Short race distance, briefly
- 30d. Tie up loose ___
- 32d. Competent enough
- 36d. "Hey!" in Lima
- 39d. Type of long-form assignment
- 41d. Traditional team sport from Romania that is similar to baseball
- 42d. World Cup organization for soccer: Abbr.
- 43d. Princess Diana, for many
- 44d. Aloe ___ (cosmetic ingredient)
- 45d. Scottish miss?
- 48d. Suffix with "Japan"
- 50d. Make a mistake, say
- 51d. Visualize
- 52d. Income ___ (IRS collection)
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.