Home for Imaginary Friends animated series from Cartoon Network that has won five Annie Awards Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
HOME FOR IMAGINARY FRIENDS ANIMATED SERIES FROM CARTOON NETWORK THAT HAS WON FIVE ANNIE AWARDS 7 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 5D. "To what do I ___ the pleasure?"
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. One who moos
- 2d. "Sorry, what did you say?"
- 3d. Recycler's prefix
- 4d. "___ Home for Imaginary Friends," animated series from Cartoon Network that has won five Annie Awards
- 5d. "To what do I ___ the pleasure?"
- 6d. Give a long, angry look
- 7d. Palo ___, California
- 8d. Pirate's bounty
- 9d. Salad bar action
- 11d. "Every cloud ___ a silver lining"
- 16d. Day of the blues, for short
- 19d. "Despicable Me" father
- 21d. "What's more..." letters
- 22d. Like an anti-smoking ad: Abbr.
- 23d. "Samurai ___," animated series from Cartoon Network that has won six Annie Awards
- 24d. Drive-thru beverage, maybe
- 26d. Clip-___ (what a horse rider hears)
- 30d. "No ___, no foul"
- 31d. One of many in a good brainstorming session
- 32d. "Sailor ___" (anime TV series)
- 34d. Golf course ride
- 36d. Our world's revolutionary path?
- 37d. "...___, far, wherever you are..." (Celine Dion's words)
- 43d. Sworn promises
- 44d. "Pinky and the ___," animated series from Kids' WB that has won six Annie Awards
- 46d. Mystic's deck of cards
- 47d. "Don't waste another second!" letters
- 48d. Stamp for border-crossing
- 49d. Caught up in?
- 53d. High-ranking army officer: Abbr.
- 55d. "THAT's what it is!"
- 56d. Scuttle, as a plan
- 57d. Pretty one in a pond
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.