license creative freedom Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
LICENSE CREATIVE FREEDOM 6 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. "C" in BBC, for short
- 5a. "___-ching!" (cash register sound)
- 8a. ___ Chi (martial art form)
- 11a. Cleveland's home
- 12a. To sing with no lyrics
- 13a. "___ of the Dead," zombie movie directed by Zack Snyder
- 14a. "Little ___," zombie movie directed by Abe Forsythe
- 16a. Sign of things to come?
- 17a. Jerry's frenemy in cartoons
- 18a. Miner's find
- 20a. ___ license (creative freedom)
- 23a. "___ to Busan," zombie movie directed by Yeon Sang-ho
- 27a. Curve in a road
- 28a. Morse, e.g.
- 30a. Kissing in a park, e.g.: Abbr.
- 31a. Wall Street offering: Abbr.
- 32a. Pub product on tap
- 33a. Turn over a pancake, say
- 34a. Bounced check initials
- 35a. ___ chowder (menu item)
- 36a. Twosomes
- 37a. "The Girl with All the ___," zombie movie directed by Colm McCarthy
- 39a. "The ___ of Us" (video game)
- 40a. Most broad
- 44a. Spicy Asian cuisine
- 47a. "The ___ of Emily Rose" (horror film)
- 52a. "Star ___" (George Lucas creation)
- 53a. British "Inc," for short
- 54a. Cadabra starter?
- 55a. To skip out on purpose
- 56a. Balaam's beast
- 57a. Gas with a glow?
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.