Love musical tribute to Nelson Mandela by rock band U2 Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
LOVE MUSICAL TRIBUTE TO NELSON MANDELA BY ROCK BAND U2 8 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 52A. Bar barrels
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Future flower
- 4a. Flawless tennis serve
- 7a. Very close pals: Abbr.
- 11a. "According to me..." in text speak: Abbr.
- 12a. Arrow's partner
- 13a. Cookie that is dunked
- 14a. "Bring Him ___," musical tribute to Nelson Mandela by Hugh Masekela: 2 wds.
- 17a. Depend on
- 18a. White House worker
- 19a. Snake-like fish
- 20a. Grew molars
- 23a. Smoothie bowl berry
- 26a. "Lay Me Down" singer Smith
- 27a. "See ya later!"
- 30a. Messenger bird in old times
- 33a. Like a hawk or an eagle
- 35a. Sense of self
- 36a. "Freedom ___," musical tribute to Nelson Mandela by Tracy Chapman
- 38a. Actress Skye from "Say Anything..."
- 39a. The "F" in FBI
- 42a. "Prophets of ___," musical tribute to Nelson Mandela included in the eponymous album
- 45a. Platform for Apple: Abbr.
- 46a. Opera solo performance
- 47a. "___ Love," musical tribute to Nelson Mandela by rock band U2
- 52a. Bar barrels
- 53a. Poetic tribute
- 54a. Pet's peeve
- 55a. Towards sunrise
- 56a. "Boo" or "yoo" follower
- 57a. Daffy Duck's speech feature
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.