Maria hymn Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
MARIA HYMN 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Hooting barn resident
- 4a. Word following "baseball" or "shower"
- 7a. Six-pack muscles, for short
- 10a. Weed-clearing tool
- 11a. "___ Maria" (hymn)
- 12a. Fish, in the past
- 13a. Literary movement characterized by a break from traditional ways of writing as seen in "The Waste Land"
- 17a. Dynamite cousin: Abbr.
- 18a. Soccer Hall of Famer Hamm
- 19a. ___ and turns (unable to sleep)
- 21a. Theatre of the ___, literary style characterized by existentialist plays and writing as seen in "Waiting for Godot"
- 24a. Kimono sash
- 25a. Quid ___ quo (favor for a favor)
- 26a. "___ Sam" (2001 Sean Penn starrer): 2 wds.
- 28a. ___ of interest (banking term)
- 32a. Like a newborn baby, maybe
- 34a. ___ Realism, literary style that blurs the lines between fantasy and reality, as seen in "One Hundred Years of Solitude"
- 37a. John ___ (anonymous identity)
- 38a. Make an oopsie
- 39a. "The long ___ of the law"
- 40a. Morning hours: Abbr.
- 43a. Group of French writers and mathematicians who invented a literary style with constrained writing techniques, as seen in "La Disparition"
- 45a. The ___ Renaissance, literary movement that focused on the revival of African-American culture
- 48a. Corporation takeover strategy: Abbr.
- 49a. Put to work?
- 50a. Birth certificate detail, perhaps
- 52a. Cowboy boot feature
- 56a. Martini base
- 57a. Sold-out show letters
- 58a. Like most pets
- 59a. Beret, for one
- 60a. Broke bread, say
- 61a. Vinyl albums: Abbr.
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.