Me in the Morning 1973 single by Diana Ross that hit number one on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
ME IN THE MORNING 1973 SINGLE BY DIANA ROSS THAT HIT NUMBER ONE ON THE BILLBOARD HOT 100 SINGLES CHART 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 27A. "___ You," 1984 song performed by Diana Ross that had been written by Lionel Richie as a tribute to Marvin Gaye
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Traveled by horse, say
- 5a. Tetley drink
- 8a. "Upside ___," 1980 single sung by Diana Ross that was nominated for a Grammy in 1981
- 12a. Heavy metal band ___ Maiden
- 13a. Not even a bit even?
- 14a. Competitive advantage
- 15a. Geeky sort
- 16a. Bearded African beast
- 17a. Presidential prohibition
- 18a. Cuddly eucalyptus eater
- 20a. "One more thing..."
- 22a. Night before Christmas, e.g.
- 24a. "___ Me in the Morning," 1973 single by Diana Ross that hit number one on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart
- 27a. "___ You," 1984 song performed by Diana Ross that had been written by Lionel Richie as a tribute to Marvin Gaye
- 31a. Showing no emotion
- 33a. Hawaiian strings, for short
- 34a. Rubber ducky's spot
- 36a. Follow a recipe instruction, perhaps
- 37a. ___-Saw (playground fixture)
- 38a. 1982 single performed by Diana Ross that featured background vocals by Patti Austin
- 41a. ___ Bay, Florida
- 44a. Sean Connery's title
- 45a. Census statistic
- 47a. Updo hairstyle: 2 wds.
- 51a. "Love ___," 1976 song by Diana Ross that was featured in shows like "Mad Men" and "Pose"
- 56a. Socially unacceptable action: Hyph.
- 57a. Off-Broadway award
- 58a. Mike and ___ (fruity candy)
- 59a. Clutch tightly
- 60a. Toothpaste type
- 61a. Spearheaded, in a way
- 62a. Gradually wears away, with "at"
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.