Melodrama 1934 crime film starring Clark Gable that won an Oscar for Best Original Story Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
MELODRAMA 1934 CRIME FILM STARRING CLARK GABLE THAT WON AN OSCAR FOR BEST ORIGINAL STORY 9 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 52A. Try to win over, romantically
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Forest chest-beater
- 4a. Number that is not a multiple of two
- 7a. Took a chunk off with teeth
- 10a. ___ Strauss and Co.
- 12a. Musical pair
- 13a. "___ Ventura: Pet Detective" (comedy film)
- 14a. "San ___," 1936 musical drama starring Clark Gable as a saloon keeper
- 17a. Agreeable reply
- 18a. "Put your ___ up" (relax)
- 19a. Troubled or uneasy stomach
- 21a. Seat with three legs
- 24a. Had some cake
- 25a. "Amazing!"
- 26a. 1937 rom-com film starring Clark Gable as a bookie named Duke Bradley
- 31a. Dublin's country, for short
- 32a. Curving trajectory
- 33a. Jazz instrument, informally
- 34a. "___ The Wind," 1939 epic film starring Clark Gable that received ten Academy Awards: 2 wds.
- 37a. Make up an excuse?
- 38a. Stanley Cup organization: Abbr.
- 39a. Any day now
- 41a. Forbidden topic, in society
- 44a. Pedometer display
- 46a. Exclamation of surprise
- ↶current47a. "___ Melodrama," 1934 crime film starring Clark Gable that won an Oscar for Best Original Story
- 52a. Try to win over, romantically
- 53a. "___ is me!" ("Alas!")
- 54a. Des Moines' state
- 55a. The Washington Post competitor: Abbr.
- 56a. "Raw" or "SmackDown" organization: Abbr.
- 57a. Young stallion (rhymes with "bolt")
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.