of Pi 2012 film on a boy and a tiger surviving a shipwreck starring Suraj Sharma Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
OF PI 2012 FILM ON A BOY AND A TIGER SURVIVING A SHIPWRECK STARRING SURAJ SHARMA 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Bite like a rat
- 2d. Witchcraft or sorcery, say
- 3d. Souvenir found in the sand
- 4d. Feline hum
- 5d. "___ wide" (dentist's directive)
- 6d. "___ of Pi," 2012 film on a boy and a tiger surviving a shipwreck starring Suraj Sharma
- 7d. More than plump
- 8d. Famous beluga who imitated humans
- 9d. End a fast
- 15d. WWII aircraft carrier: Abbr.
- 17d. "Rescue ___," 2006 film on a fighter pilot surviving being shot down starring Christian Bale
- 18d. Baa-ing mama
- 21d. "Million Years ___" (Adele song)
- 22d. Animal on a milk carton, maybe
- 23d. "Olympus ___ Fallen" (2013 movie)
- 25d. "E" in ETA, briefly
- 26d. Vietnamese soup
- 27d. Tree trunk ooze
- 29d. Texter's "speaking frankly...": Abbr.
- 30d. Act the suitor
- 31d. Promise of payment letters
- 33d. End of a tunnel, proverbially
- 34d. Word after "memory" or "carpool"
- 36d. Entertaining group for troops: Abbr.
- 38d. Tug-of-war need
- 40d. Impossible-to-ignore impulses
- 42d. Prepare for an event, say
- 43d. Like some heirs or survivors
- 45d. "The ___ of Eli," 2010 film on a nomad surviving a post-apocalyptic U.S
- 46d. "PlayStation" company
- 47d. It may sit for a treat
- 48d. Palindromic girl in a Vladimir Nabokov novel
- 49d. "___ for Malice," novel by Sue Grafton: 2 wds.
- 51d. Do some embroidery
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.