party social gathering with cake and light snacks Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
PARTY SOCIAL GATHERING WITH CAKE AND LIGHT SNACKS 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 21A. Racehorse pace
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Road tripper's refuge
- 4a. Tavern drink
- 7a. Adobe file format: Abbr.
- 10a. Winnie-the-Pooh, for one
- 12a. Flight connection word
- 13a. Unagi, e.g.
- 14a. "Don't ___" ("Stay put!")
- 15a. It might tell you about roads and turns: Abbr.
- 16a. "Too ___ cooks spoil the broth"
- 17a. "___ Months," 1995 rom-com about an unexpected pregnancy starring Jeff Goldblum
- 19a. ___ party (social gathering with cake and light snacks)
- 21a. Racehorse pace
- 24a. "Into the ___," 1985 comedy thriller about a jewel smuggler starring Jeff Goldblum
- 28a. Tooth-scaling organization: Abbr.
- 31a. Pined for
- 33a. Produce, as an egg
- 34a. Captain's position on a ship
- 36a. "Give it a shot!"
- 37a. It can cause an inflation
- 38a. "The Fox and the Grapes" storyteller
- 40a. Drop an easy catch, e.g.
- 42a. Dr
- 43a. "Joker" director Phillips
- 44a. Hide's partner in a park
- 46a. "To ___ his own"
- 48a. Any one of the numerals from 0 to 9
- 52a. "The ___ Guy," 1989 rom-com starring Jeff Goldblum alongside Rowan Atkinson
- 55a. iPhone's platform
- 57a. "This is ___ bad idea": 2 wds.
- 58a. Slippery, as some winter pavements
- 59a. "Left Hand Free" band, ___-J
- 60a. "___ Cover," 1992 action-thriller starring Jeff Goldblum as a drug dealer
- 61a. To perceive by sight
- 62a. Like a sock with no pair?
- 63a. Texting format: Abbr.
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.