polloi ordinary folks Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
POLLOI ORDINARY FOLKS 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Wheels rented on moving day
- 4a. Future attorney's exam: Abbr.
- 8a. Hanoi's country, informally
- 11a. "Lo and behold!"
- 12a. Napper's disturbance
- 13a. Tennis zinger
- 14a. "Family Ties" theme song sung by Johnny Mathis and Deniece Williams: 2 wds.
- 16a. Clinic workers: Abbr.
- 17a. Granola grain
- 18a. Blood-sucking worm
- 20a. Beats by ___ (headphones brand)
- 22a. Tree fluid in a forest
- 23a. Instant lawn unit
- 26a. "Stranger Things" waffle brand
- 28a. Cause for a back scratch
- 32a. Be tangent to
- 34a. "Everywhere ___ Look," "Full House" theme song sung by Jesse Frederick
- 35a. ___ polloi (ordinary folks)
- 36a. "Come and Knock on our ___," "Three's Company" theme song sung by Ray Charles and Julia Rinker
- 37a. Type of quiz or star
- 38a. Breathe like a tired runner
- 39a. Superlative suffix
- 41a. Sound in the head?
- 42a. Post-swim drier
- 45a. Tiny particle of dust, say
- 47a. "Come again?"
- 48a. "___ you!" (game challenger's words): 2 wds.
- 50a. Corgi comment
- 53a. Sculpture material, maybe
- 54a. "___ On Up," "The Jeffersons" theme song sung by Ja'net DuBois
- 55a. NHLer nicknamed "Hockey Bobby"
- 56a. "___ Dwelt Among the Untrodden Ways," poem by William Wordsworth
- 57a. Jeweler's stone
- 58a. Sci-fi movie vehicle, often: Abbr.
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.