Putellas 2021 UEFA Womens Player of the Year Award winner Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
PUTELLAS 2021 UEFA WOMENS PLAYER OF THE YEAR AWARD WINNER 6 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 31A. ___ Angerer, 2013 UEFA Best Women's Player in Europe Award winner
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Wrinkly-faced dog
- 4a. Timid and reserved
- 7a. "___-ching!"
- 10a. "Cool ___ cucumber": 2 wds.
- 11a. Stud or ring locale
- 12a. Aluminum wrap for leftover food
- 13a. Like several basketball players
- 15a. Woolf's "___ Dalloway"
- 16a. Palo ___, CA
- 17a. Type of harmful rain
- 19a. Wipe, as a board
- 20a. Singer and actress Ora
- 22a. Twisty letter
- 24a. Muscle that is often flexed
- 25a. "Sinbad the Sailor" bird
- 26a. Mulberry fruit
- 29a. ___ Putellas, 2021 UEFA Women's Player of the Year Award winner
- 31a. ___ Angerer, 2013 UEFA Best Women's Player in Europe Award winner
- 33a. Mosby from "How I Met Your Mother"
- 34a. Brother or sister, for short
- 36a. Green pasta sauce
- 37a. Field measure
- 38a. Rebound, as sound
- 39a. ___ Martens, 2017 UEFA Women's Player of the Year Award winner
- 42a. Snow queen of Arendelle
- 44a. Reverse command on the PC
- 45a. Creedence Clearwater Revival bass guitarist Cook
- 46a. Unavoidable destiny
- 50a. Browse through
- 51a. Vodka or rum, for short
- 52a. Make a clean sweep?
- 53a. Sandwich meat slice
- 54a. Actress Susan of "L.A
- 55a. Took charge of a group
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.