reflex muscular contraction in the mouth Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
REFLEX MUSCULAR CONTRACTION IN THE MOUTH 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 22D. Six-wheeled transport
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. "Not thrilled"
- 2d. "Yes, captain!"
- 3d. Sanitizer target
- 4d. "Baby ___, doo doo doo..."
- 5d. Opal, e.g.
- 6d. Like matured wine
- 7d. Mop & ___ (floor cleaner)
- 8d. "Summer of Soul" singer Simone
- 9d. Prefix with "present"
- 10d. Pride sound
- 16d. ___ mater (former school)
- 18d. Fire powder
- 19d. Amy's sister in "Little Women"
- 21d. ___ reflex (muscular contraction in the mouth)
- 22d. Six-wheeled transport
- 23d. Towards the rear, on a ship
- 24d. ___ pick (sharp bit on a figure skater's blade)
- 25d. Pecan or cashew, e.g.
- 26d. Name of yellow Teletubby, when said twice
- 27d. "Never speak ___ of the dead"
- 28d. Antlered Yellowstone sight
- 30d. "Where there's a will, there's a ___"
- 31d. Tricep or bicep locale
- 34d. Kilogram or pound, briefly
- 35d. "___ is she?"
- 37d. "I second that!"
- 38d. ___ carte: 2 wds.
- 39d. White Christmas need
- 40d. Sharpen, as skills
- 41d. Laudative poems
- 43d. ___ on (have faith in)
- 44d. Mental flash
- 45d. "The ___ Project" (Ryan Reynolds movie)
- 47d. ___ Wayne, "Funeral" rapper who studied psychology at the University of Phoenix
- 48d. "___ you sure?"
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.