Sajak game show host of Wheel of Fortune Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
SAJAK GAME SHOW HOST OF WHEEL OF FORTUNE 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 50D. Small guitar-like instrument, for short
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. "I'd Rather Go Blind" singer ___ James
- 2d. The second "L" in LOL
- 3d. Aldo ___, two-time Italian prime minister
- 4d. Captain America's indestructible projectile
- 5d. Actor McKellen of "X-Men"
- 6d. One-on-one showdown
- 7d. "If all ___ fails ..."
- 8d. New ___, state of Princeton University
- 9d. Tooth fixers' organization: Abbr.
- 10d. "Anderson Cooper 360" channel: Abbr.
- 11d. Kit ___ bar
- 16d. Actor Pitt of "World War Z"
- 20d. "___ Loves You," hit single by The Beatles
- 22d. High ball, in tennis
- 24d. Jay ___, game show host from the 2021 revival of "You Bet Your Life"
- 25d. Edgar Allan ___ ("The Raven" poet)
- 26d. ___-Caps (candy)
- 27d. White House assistant
- 28d. Social standard
- 30d. LA Galaxy's organization: Abbr.
- 31d. Snitch
- 33d. Honey maker
- 36d. "I Am ___," 2007 sci-fi film starring Will Smith
- 37d. Victorian, for one
- 39d. Milk-Bone biscuit, e.g.
- 40d. "Are you for ___?" (seriously?)
- 44d. ___ Wooley, singer of 1958 hit "The Purple People Eater"
- 46d. Actor Julia of "The Addams Family"
- 47d. Wheel covering in Britain
- 48d. "Stop right there!"
- 49d. ___ Sajak, game show host of "Wheel of Fortune"
- 50d. Small guitar-like instrument, for short
- 51d. ___ Tin Tin
- 53d. Honolulu baking pit
- 54d. Lead-in to "rib" or "century"
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.