Tautou award winning French actress known for playing Amelie in the film Amelie Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
TAUTOU AWARD WINNING FRENCH ACTRESS KNOWN FOR PLAYING AMELIE IN THE FILM AMELIE 6 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 45A. ___ Butler, "The Ugly Truth" actor
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Swiss mountain
- 4a. Dirt in a puddle
- 7a. Black ___ (secret missions)
- 10a. Slippery bar in the shower
- 12a. Cute ___ button: 2 wds.
- 13a. Pedicured body part
- 14a. ___ hoop (exercise ring)
- 15a. Vent angrily
- 17a. Down with the snuffles, say
- 18a. Petalled island garland
- 20a. Vincent ___, French actor known for playing Thomas Leroy in the film "Black Swan"
- 22a. Kind of jet or shrimp
- 24a. Academic URL ender, often
- 25a. Capitol Building VIP, for short
- 26a. Santa ___, California
- 28a. They're sent to publishing houses, for short
- 31a. Like picnic-spoiling weather
- 33a. Juliette ___, Academy Award-winning French actress known for playing Vianne Rocher in the film "Chocolat"
- 37a. Burst ___ tears (cry)
- 38a. Moody musician's genre
- 39a. Verizon's service, once: Abbr.
- 40a. "Through," in a travel plan
- 43a. ___ Tautou, award-winning French actress known for playing Amelie in the film "Amelie"
- 45a. ___ Butler, "The Ugly Truth" actor
- 48a. Savanna wildebeest
- 49a. Californian MLB team, on scoreboards
- 50a. Flow slowly, like chocolate syrup
- 52a. Car freshener shape, perhaps
- 56a. Pop a question
- 57a. Organization with alley-oops: Abbr.
- 58a. Submit to pressure, informally
- 59a. Lock changer?
- 60a. Slangy approval
- 61a. Be on the mend
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.