the ball give Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
THE BALL GIVE 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 5D. Space-___ (modern)
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Fore's opposite (anagram of "fat")
- 2d. Debtor's letters
- 3d. "Spider" or "Super" ender
- ↶current4d. "___ the ball" (give)
- 5d. Space-___ (modern)
- 6d. "___ You See Me" (2013 heist movie)
- 7d. 2015 romantic period drama film starring Cate Blanchett that has a romantic scene set on New Year's Eve
- 8d. Magnum ___ (great work)
- 9d. "___ we forget..."
- 10d. Marlboro residue
- 12d. Opposite of "micro"
- 19d. Spot for thieves
- 20d. Foldable bed
- 21d. Laser ___ (arena sport)
- 22d. Rapunzel's asset
- 23d. Descartes's "therefore"
- 24d. "Smarter Planet" company: Abbr.
- 25d. Actor Johnny of "The Pirates of the Caribbean"
- 28d. Taquito's cousin
- 29d. List entry, for one
- 30d. "Frozen" queen
- 32d. ___ as directed (instruction manual words)
- 35d. "___ 11," 1960 thriller film starring Frank Sinatra that is about a heist on New Year's Eve
- 36d. Type of bath or pie
- 38d. Glasgow gal
- 39d. Gray ___ (ambiguous)
- 42d. Extinct flightless bird
- 43d. Fine-tune a manuscript, say
- 44d. Heartfelt letter opener
- 45d. Dr
- 46d. Instant lawn bit
- 47d. Janitor's instrument
- 48d. Vinyl albums: Abbr.
- 49d. "Live and ___ live"
- 50d. "Hurrah!"
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.