the Door Open song by Silk Sonic that won the Grammy Award for Song of the Year in 2022 Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
THE DOOR OPEN SONG BY SILK SONIC THAT WON THE GRAMMY AWARD FOR SONG OF THE YEAR IN 2022 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 45D. Eucalyptus-eating marsupial from Australia
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Shape of a bracket
- 2d. Kanga's kid in "Winnie-the-Pooh"
- 3d. Aries animal
- 4d. "___ on a War," song by Foo Fighters that won the Grammy Award for Best Rock song in 2022
- 5d. Permits, informally
- 6d. ___ Coyote, "Looney Tunes" toon: 2 wds.
- 7d. Still open, as a door
- 8d. ___ Ephron who directed "Sleepless in Seattle"
- 9d. Liquid from a tattooist's needle
- 11d. Where to order a ham on rye
- 13d. "See you ___ year!" (overused joke on New Year's Eve)
- 19d. "She," in Portuguese
- 21d. ___ Mahal (Indian architectural marvel)
- 22d. Plumbing blockage
- 23d. Transport by lorry
- 25d. Buckeyes' school: Abbr.
- 27d. "Family ___" (animated show)
- 29d. Prefix with "culture" to mean a farmer's field
- 30d. Tehran's land
- 31d. "L" in LIIT
- 33d. Actor Reynolds of "The Adam Project"
- 35d. One enjoying a country club, say
- 36d. Trade punches
- 42d. "Cork" follower to mean a bottle opening tool
- 43d. "___ the Door Open," song by Silk Sonic that won the Grammy Award for Song of the Year in 2022
- 45d. Eucalyptus-eating marsupial from Australia
- 46d. "Kiss Me ___," song by Doja Cat ft
- 47d. Help desk offering, for short
- 49d. Droop, like a bulldog's jowls
- 51d. Letter associated with flying geese
- 53d. "It's ___ or never!"
- 54d. Air Marshals' organization: Abbr.
- 55d. Place fit for a pig
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.