to the throne next in line Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
TO THE THRONE NEXT IN LINE 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 12A. Sphinx's foot
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Went for a dip in the pool
- 5a. "I think I know the answer!"
- 8a. Mom-and-___ store
- 11a. ___ to the throne (next in line)
- 12a. Sphinx's foot
- 13a. Have to repay a friend, say
- 14a. Ship's steering wheel
- 15a. "___ Places," 1983 comedy film starring Dan Aykroyd and Eddie Murphy
- 17a. Acorn-dropping tree
- 20a. Send an email to the wrong person, e.g.
- 21a. Evil spirit
- 23a. Loaded with ham or chicken, say
- 26a. Address that starts with "www": Abbr.
- 27a. Lock insert
- 29a. ___ court (law student's co-curricular)
- 31a. "The ___," 1985 adventure comedy film starring Sean Astin and Josh Brolin
- 33a. "A Fish Called ___," 1988 heist comedy film starring John Cleese and Jamie Lee Curtis
- 34a. "I ___ you're happy!"
- 35a. "I'm on my way," sometimes
- 37a. Horror-filled cry
- 38a. Simple machine like a crowbar, e.g.
- 41a. "___ in the Wind," 1973 song by Elton John
- 43a. Eden explorer
- 44a. Suffix with "methyl" or "ethyl"
- 45a. "Coming to ___," 1988 rom-com starring Eddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall
- 49a. Alfred Hitchcock's "___ Window"
- 53a. Where an egg becomes a fried egg
- 54a. "Butter" follower to mean a flower
- 55a. Swiper's Nickelodeon foe
- 56a. 1988 fantasy-comedy film starring Tom Hanks and Elizabeth Perkins
- 57a. "La-la" lead-in, while singing
- 58a. "___ out of it!" (recover and move on)
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.