up loose ends completing unfinished business Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
UP LOOSE ENDS COMPLETING UNFINISHED BUSINESS 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 43D. Sharp flavor (anagram of "gnat")
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. "I don't like the cut of her ___" (behavior)
- 2d. "For indoor ___ only" (certain instruction)
- 3d. Grassy hangout spot for sheep and cows
- 4d. Affirmative response
- 5d. "My heart skipped a ___..."
- 6d. Key next to both sides of the spacebar
- 7d. Al ___, former Oakland Raiders owner and coach whose birthday is on Independence Day
- 8d. Machu Picchu's home
- 9d. ___ date (expected)
- 10d. Cook in hot oil, say
- 15d. "___-la-la" (carol syllables)
- 19d. Honey color
- 21d. Special effects in movies, say: Abbr.
- 22d. Furry friend
- 23d. ___ Williams, Arya portrayer on "Game of Thrones"
- 24d. Banned pesticide: Abbr.
- 25d. Spanish : si :: French : ___
- 26d. Half of an academic year
- 28d. Airline to Tel Aviv: 2 wds.
- 30d. Roald ___ who wrote "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"
- 31d. The shallowest Great Lake
- 32d. "Te ___" ("I love you")
- 38d. Playful aquatic mammal
- 40d. Creme de la ___ (popular skin cream)
- ↶current41d. ___ up loose ends (completing unfinished business)
- 43d. Sharp flavor (anagram of "gnat")
- 44d. Horse color pattern hidden in "groan"
- 45d. Nobel Peace Prize city
- 48d. Dove's "wassup"
- 49d. "Euphoria" and "True Blood" network: Abbr.
- 51d. Comforting touch on the head
- 52d. Unspecified amount
- 53d. P.O
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.