Voyage 1965 jazz album by Herbie Hancock that was presented with the Grammy Hall of Fame Award in 1999 Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
VOYAGE 1965 JAZZ ALBUM BY HERBIE HANCOCK THAT WAS PRESENTED WITH THE GRAMMY HALL OF FAME AWARD IN 1999 6 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 30D. "Inside Politics" channel: Abbr.
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Fertility clinic letters
- 2d. Cattle sound
- 3d. Electric rate measured in watts, for short
- 4d. "Hawaii ___" (1968 police procedural drama): Hyph.
- 5d. Perfect in every way
- 6d. Berlin's country, for short
- 7d. "A ___ Supreme," 1965 best-selling jazz album by John Coltrane
- 8d. Actor Rickman of "Die Hard"
- 9d. Karate proficiency indicator
- 12d. Word before "tide" or "time"
- 14d. " A Sunday Kind of Love" singer James
- 15d. ___ your brains (think hard)
- 18d. Home to Honolulu
- 19d. "Exodus" author Leon ___
- 20d. Third child of the Jackson family, lovingly
- 21d. ___ about (no longer in bed): 2 wds.
- 22d. Another word for "Grandma"
- 25d. Poem of pastoral life
- 26d. Belle's boy
- 27d. Viral funny image
- 29d. "___ Voyage," 1965 jazz album by Herbie Hancock that was presented with the Grammy Hall of Fame Award in 1999
- 30d. "Inside Politics" channel: Abbr.
- 35d. The "k" of kph, for short
- 36d. ___ layer, upper region of the atmosphere
- 37d. Archaic temples or shrines (anagram of "aefns")
- 38d. Secret recipient on an email: Abbr.
- 39d. Mingus ___," 1959 jazz album by musician Charles Mingus that was inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame in 2013: 2 wds.
- 40d. Refer to, as a source in an essay
- 42d. Typing speed measurement: Abbr.
- 43d. Playfully shy
- 44d. Center of a storm
- 45d. Dust remover, often
- 46d. Boxing decision: Abbr.
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.