vu French phrase adopted into English to mean a familiar feeling Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
VU FRENCH PHRASE ADOPTED INTO ENGLISH TO MEAN A FAMILIAR FEELING 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Heroic saga
- 5a. Morning hours: Abbr.
- 8a. Mata Hari, for one
- 11a. Facts and figures, collectively
- 12a. Sabrina's pet Salem, e.g.
- 13a. "___ -Wee's Big Holiday," 2016 film
- 14a. Mufasa's sly brother
- 15a. "How ___!" (Stephanie Tanner's line)
- 16a. Raggedy doll
- 17a. Painted part of the foot
- 19a. ___-garde, French phrase adopted into English to mean an unorthodox approach to fashion
- 21a. Visionaries
- 23a. "Wise ___ say, only fools rush in..."
- 24a. Keep ___ (be tight-lipped)
- 25a. Wine glass edge
- 27a. Belgrade resident
- 31a. Mountain range in Eurasia
- 33a. Eddard Stark's nickname
- 35a. Deep repentance
- 36a. ___ vu, French phrase adopted into English to mean a familiar feeling
- 37a. Absolutely, in slang
- 39a. "The Addams Family" cousin
- 40a. Alien carrier: Abbr.
- 43a. French word adopted into English to mean "commonplace"
- 45a. French word adopted into English to mean an agreed meet-up
- 49a. Sailor's assent
- 50a. Lion's warning
- 51a. Elie ___, Lebanese fashion designer
- 55a. Nintendo's Super ___
- 56a. Singer DiFranco of "32 flavors"
- 57a. Press on?
- 58a. Middle-eastern clock setting: Abbr.
- 59a. Cariou of "Sweeney Todd"
- 60a. George Orwell's alma mater
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.