we there yet Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
WE THERE YET 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 55A. Prefix with "function" or "practice"
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Distinct historical period
- 4a. Bank's opening, for short
- 7a. Primate that might mimic you
- 10a. "You've got mail!" company
- 11a. Suffix with "cash" or "hotel"
- 12a. Slithering constrictor
- 13a. ___ Runner, animated bird seen in "Looney Tunes" that constantly says "beep, beep"
- 15a. Genetic code material: Abbr.
- 16a. Anne Hathaway's "___ Miserables"
- 17a. "3" in Roman numerals
- 20a. Animated yellow canary seen in "Looney Tunes" who first appeared in "A Tale of Two Kitties"
- 22a. Giant sports stadium, say
- 24a. "___ Be There for You" (song by the Rembrandts)
- 25a. Rain-___ (bubble gum)
- 26a. Metric weights, for short
- 28a. ___ of Man
- 32a. High ball in tennis
- 33a. Omega, to scientists
- 35a. Word after "brand" to mean fresh
- 36a. Sport-___ (all-purpose vehicle)
- 37a. Chatter constantly (anagram of "pay")
- 39a. Finished a sub, say
- 40a. Use a straw
- 43a. Model's slope?
- 45a. One of the 50 stars on the USA flag
- 47a. Arid, like a desert
- 48a. Animated blue jay seen in "Regular Show" who worked as a groundskeeper
- 50a. Chess or monopoly, e.g.
- ↶current54a. "___ we there yet?"
- 55a. Prefix with "function" or "practice"
- 56a. "Garfield's" canine character
- 57a. Casual top
- 58a. Weekly NBC comedy show: Abbr.
- 59a. Daffy ___, animated black-and-yellow bird seen in "Looney Tunes" who had human-like traits
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.