Woods protagonist of Legally Blonde Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
WOODS PROTAGONIST OF LEGALLY BLONDE 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 48D. Tall marshy grass (anagram of "deer")
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Like a candle in use
- 2d. Correct, as an essay
- 3d. "Family Guy" creator MacFarlane
- 4d. "___ Lot," 1975 novel by Stephen King that was nominated for the World Fantasy Award
- 5d. "Every cloud ___ a silver lining"
- 6d. Device that responds to "Alexa"
- 7d. Height-enhancing circus prop
- 8d. Hit the slopes
- 9d. ATM access code: Abbr.
- 10d. Lee who directed "Life of Pi"
- 15d. Distinct historical periods
- 17d. ___-noir (film genre)
- 19d. ___ Clapton, "Wonderful Tonight" singer
- 22d. Run-down part of a city
- 24d. Cheesemaking byproduct (anagram of "wyeh")
- 25d. Poetic night
- 26d. Bread variety at a deli
- 27d. "All's ___ in love and war"
- 28d. Shrek, e.g.
- 30d. Food additive letters
- 32d. Jacuzzi feature
- 33d. Freakshake cookie
- 37d. 1974 debut novel by Stephen King with a film adaptation starring Sissy Spacek
- 39d. Right on target
- 40d. Fishing equipment
- 43d. ___ Valley, California's wine destination
- 44d. Extremely dry, as a desert
- 46d. Dawn's opposite
- ↶current47d. ___ Woods, protagonist of "Legally Blonde"
- 48d. Tall marshy grass (anagram of "deer")
- 49d. Sample eggnog, say
- 50d. Punk-rock subgenre
- 51d. February follower, for short
- 52d. "Yes," to a Congressman
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.