York 1941 biographical film starring Gary Cooper for which he won an Oscar Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
YORK 1941 BIOGRAPHICAL FILM STARRING GARY COOPER FOR WHICH HE WON AN OSCAR 8 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 24D. Ring toss skill
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Apple desktop
- 2d. Karate class site
- 3d. Actor ___ Sharif of "Lawrence of Arabia"
- 4d. Like needles or claws
- 5d. Cocoon occupant
- 6d. Polished off a plate of fries, say
- 7d. "___ Persuasion," 1956 drama film starring Gary Cooper for which he was nominated for a Golden Globe Award
- 8d. Orange's coat
- 9d. Quaker ___
- 11d. Filth floating on a pond
- 12d. Preach to the choir?
- 17d. "Well, obviously!"
- 18d. Like the setting for mood lighting
- 21d. Hailed wheels?
- 22d. Pie ___ mode: 2 wds.
- 23d. "___ York," 1941 biographical film starring Gary Cooper for which he won an Oscar
- 24d. Ring toss skill
- 25d. "The Hanging ___," 1959 Western film starring Gary Cooper for which he won a Laurel Award
- 27d. Bark from a pomeranian
- 28d. Last day for wrapping Christmas gifts, perhaps
- 30d. Memory ___ (nostalgic person's path)
- 31d. Service that can't be returned
- 35d. "All ___ Well," song by Taylor Swift
- 37d. ___ child (siblingless)
- 39d. Bow's opposite, on a boat
- 40d. "Cut me ___ slack!"
- 41d. Pack in extra tightly
- 43d. Emulate a gymnast, perhaps
- 44d. Harp's kin
- 45d. Mango pit, e.g.
- 47d. Fish propeller?
- 48d. "Long time" follower
- 49d. Establishment containing animals
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.