A Death in the Family author James Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
A DEATH IN THE FAMILY AUTHOR JAMES 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 29D. The "V" of VIP
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Tolkien's monster
- 2d. Play-___ (kid's clay)
- 3d. Anonymous Jane or John
- 4d. Smoothie seeds
- 5d. "River," in Mexico
- 6d. NFL field measurements, for short
- 7d. "What lights up a soccer stadium? A soccer ___"
- 8d. Jimi Hendrix hairdo
- 9d. ___ point (irrelevant)
- 10d. Son of Prince Valiant
- 12d. Backyard boundary
- 16d. 19th President of the USA: Abbr.
- 19d. Nine-digit ID: Abbr.
- 20d. "Curiosity killed the ___"
- 21d. Corrosive stuff
- 22d. "You," to Shakespeare
- 23d. Primary or central
- 24d. Thumbs-up vote, in Congress
- 27d. Mid-back muscles, for short
- ↶current28d. "A Death in the Family" author James ___
- 29d. The "V" of VIP
- 31d. Tulsa's state, for short
- 32d. "Which baseball player holds water? The ___"
- 35d. Hospital figure
- 36d. The "P" in MPH
- 37d. Trial and ___ (problem-solving method)
- 39d. Slack-___ (open-mouthed)
- 40d. Seat ___ (safety feature)
- 42d. Unit of electrical resistance
- 43d. Service animal, often
- 45d. "Hey!" in Spanish
- 47d. Spoil the appearance of
- 48d. "Why are hockey players so good at making friends? They're quick to break the ___"
- 49d. "What's a golfer's favorite letter?"
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.