A in AKA Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
A IN AKA 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 16A. Keep a ___ profile (avoid attention)
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Concert sound box, for short
- 4a. "That's unbelievable!" in texts: Abbr.
- 7a. Put on a performance
- 10a. Enjoy a novella, say
- 12a. Wedding cake layer
- 13a. Scary "hello?"
- 14a. Shelled snack at a fiesta
- 15a. "A" in AKA
- 16a. Keep a ___ profile (avoid attention)
- 17a. Geisha's sash
- 19a. Ambulance's loud alert
- 21a. ___ Baranski, "The Good Wife" actress who plays Agnes in the TV series "The Gilded Age"
- 24a. "Thanks for the loan" letters
- 25a. U.S
- 26a. Stick a toothpick through
- 30a. Nonprofit URL ending
- 31a. Bony freshwater fish
- 32a. Alvin and the Chipmunks, e.g.
- 33a. Where one can make angels?
- 35a. Open, as a smartphone app
- 38a. "Ed, ___ n Eddy" (old cartoon series)
- 39a. Body parts that may be "made of steel," informally
- 42a. ___ Benton, "Hamilton" star who plays Peggy in the TV series "The Gilded Age"
- 44a. ___ Spector, "Pearson" actor who plays George in the TV series "The Gilded Age"
- 47a. Hawaii vacationer's gift
- 48a. Palindromic stellar altar
- 49a. Desert with Mongolian camels
- 51a. Like Superman's vision: Hyph.
- 55a. Confucian virtue
- 56a. Capture, as attention
- 57a. "Hang ___ your hats!": 2 wds.
- 58a. Habitual downer?
- 59a. Supporter's cry
- 60a. Chicken curry's companion, perhaps
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.