A trip down the memory Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
A TRIP DOWN THE MEMORY 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 36A. New ___, brand that is known for making comfortable footwear and apparel
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Hall-of-Famer Mel
- 4a. Unruly mass of people
- 7a. Santa's busiest month, for short
- 10a. "___ Let the Dogs Out," song by Baha Men
- 11a. "Te ___" ("I love you," in Spanish)
- 12a. Way back in the past
- 13a. Scotland's "fellow"
- 14a. Brand that is known for manufacturing baseball and softball clothing and equipment
- 17a. Apple's platform
- 19a. "U" in E.U.
- 20a. Joan of ___
- 22a. First keyboard key?
- 23a. Movie reviewers
- 27a. Letters following "L"
- 30a. Actress de Armas of "Knives Out"
- 31a. Prefix with "data" or "degradable"
- 32a. Fables of ___ ("The Ant and the Grasshopper" author)
- ↶current34a. "A trip down the memory ___"
- 36a. New ___, brand that is known for making comfortable footwear and apparel
- 38a. ___ date (deadline)
- 41a. Hi-___ graphics
- 42a. Louisville ___, baseball bat manufacturer who recently shifted to making aluminum bats from wooden ones
- 45a. Scrabble square?
- 49a. "This ___ shall pass!"
- 50a. Jekyll's alter ego
- 51a. "Top Gun" actor ___ Kilmer
- 52a. YouTube disturbances, for short
- 53a. Book units, briefly
- 54a. Actress Longoria of "Desperate Housewives"
- 55a. Neon or oxygen, e.g.
- 56a. Vietnamese New Year
- 57a. Singer Smith known for his track "Too Good at Goodbyes"
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.