Actor Hawke of First Reformed Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
ACTOR HAWKE OF FIRST REFORMED 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 39D. Spooky and spine-chilling
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. ___ carte menu: 2 wds.
- 2d. "50% off" event
- 3d. "___ off to you!" ("Kudos!")
- 4d. Salt and ___ hair
- 5d. ___ vera, ornamental plant
- 6d. Lil ___ X who rapped "Industry Baby"
- 7d. Shredded cabbage side dish
- 8d. Zeus's wife
- 9d. "___ give you the shirt off his back!"
- 14d. Eight-member group
- 16d. ___-knit family (very close)
- 17d. ___ in the machine
- 19d. Alphabetically it's the second month, for short
- 22d. Has the ___ hand (advantage)
- 23d. ___-piece swimsuit
- 24d. Sound-detecting organ
- 25d. Ad-___ (improvise)
- 26d. Ooh's partner
- 27d. Vehicle built by outer space engineers?: Abbr.
- 28d. Disfigure, as a surface
- 29d. Forester's chopping tool
- 34d. PC key used with "Ctrl" and "Delete"
- 35d. Office records-keeper
- 36d. She may attend a parent-teacher conference
- ↶current37d. Actor Hawke of "First Reformed"
- 39d. Spooky and spine-chilling
- 40d. Fill with cargo (anagram of "deal")
- 41d. Mount ___, active volcano in Italy
- 42d. Strap held by a jockey
- 44d. Share a perimeter with (anagram of "tuba")
- 45d. Private New York college named after a Scottish island
- 46d. Weaving machine
- 47d. Furniture with bunk, king, and queen types
- 49d. Blow away
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.