Actors prompt from a card Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
ACTORS PROMPT FROM A CARD 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Make ___ meet (just manage)
- 5a. Ray-___ (aviator company)
- 8a. Green drink?
- 11a. Type of meat or protein
- 12a. Drained of color
- 13a. ___ Farrah Fowler, Sheldon Cooper's love
- 14a. Like post-workout muscles?
- 15a. Dry as a bone
- 16a. Actor's prompt from a card
- 17a. Margaret Mary Emily ___ Hyra, real name of "Sleepless in Seattle" actress Meg Ryan
- 18a. LeBron James' organization: Abbr.
- 19a. Flip, as a coin
- 20a. Get ___ of (discard)
- 22a. Do a seamstress's work
- 24a. Word after "gender" or "generation"
- 27a. "I Know What You ___ Last Summer" (1997 movie)
- 29a. ___ Jeane Baker, real name of "Some Like It Hot" actress Marilyn Monroe
- 33a. Lamb's mother
- 34a. Elementary particles
- 36a. Band-___ (bruise cover)
- 37a. Archibald Alexander ___, real name of "Charade" actor Cary Grant
- 39a. Symbol of torque
- 40a. Helicopter landing site
- 41a. ___-la-la
- 43a. Family member, for short
- 45a. Silly fallout between lovers
- 48a. Fashionable initials
- 50a. Prestigious Connecticut school
- 54a. "On the ___" (running away)
- 55a. Office note
- 56a. Fight over honor, say
- 57a. Seething anger
- 58a. Unnamed person on the internet, for short
- 59a. Facts, informally
- 60a. ___ Brown, author of "Deception Point"
- 61a. Pester endlessly
- 62a. Envelope letters
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.