Actress Thompson of Back to the Future Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
ACTRESS THOMPSON OF BACK TO THE FUTURE 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 56A. Make a spare, perhaps
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Still slightly wet
- 5a. Sandwich made with two spreads: Abbr.
- 8a. "Mr
- 11a. Orchestral double reed
- 12a. Miner's haul
- 13a. "S" in ASAP
- 14a. Pale lager beer brand that originated in the Netherlands in 1873
- 16a. "Just to add on to that..."
- 17a. Lawn's morning moisturizer?
- 18a. Slow-cooked comfort food
- 19a. Vehicle for winter hills
- 22a. Engrave with acid
- 25a. What you can do with a stone or a rope
- 26a. Stop working, as a battery
- 27a. One hailed at an airport
- 30a. Preparing to be clicked?
- 33a. Pale lager beer brand that originated in Mexico, often served with a wedge of lemon or lime
- 35a. Matterhorn, for one
- 36a. Future daisy
- 38a. Greek philosopher's "I"
- 39a. "Along ___ Polly" (Ben Stiller starrer)
- 40a. Oxen connector for plowing
- 41a. Number of fingers held up in a peace symbol
- 43a. Beats by ___ (audio brand)
- 45a. ___ James, "Divergent" actor
- 46a. Dry stout beer that originated in Ireland in 1759
- 51a. Soothsayer
- 52a. Pretend, in a play
- 53a. Marilyn Monroe, to Hollywood
- 54a. ___ up (cheers up)
- ↶current55a. Actress Thompson of "Back to the Future"
- 56a. Make a spare, perhaps
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.