Agnus Lamb of God in Latin Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
AGNUS LAMB OF GOD IN LATIN 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 54A. ___ Hathaway, Shakespeare's wife
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Summertime home-cooling appliances: Abbr.
- 4a. Steely ___, "Can't Buy a Thrill" rock band
- 7a. Sheep's cry
- 10a. Lingering pain, say
- 11a. Angsty rock subgenre
- 12a. Clip-___ (kind of ties)
- 13a. Carpe ___ (seize the day)
- 14a. Boardroom biggie: Abbr.
- 15a. Pageant accessory
- 16a. ___ Sharma, Kate's younger half sister in "Bridgerton" who becomes the "Diamond of the Season" in season 2
- 18a. Undergarment that may be padded or strapless
- 20a. Video interruptions you want to skip on YouTube, for short
- 22a. Point a finger at
- 26a. "___ you cannot finish the whole pie!" (challenge words): 2 wds.
- 27a. Relish, as a feast (rhymes with "flavor")
- 28a. Actor ___ Rickman of "Truly, Madly, Deeply"
- 31a. Home for sharks
- 33a. "Friends with Benefits" actress Kunis
- 34a. Kin of "sorta" and "ish"
- 36a. Fifth Bridgerton child, and a close friend of Penelope Featherington in "Bridgerton"
- 38a. "Spooky" room under the roof
- 39a. "The captain ___ a tight ship" (was very strict)
- 40a. Get better, as a wound
- 42a. Eldest Bridgerton daughter, and the Duchess of Hastings in "Bridgerton"
- 47a. "Life's ___ short to hold grudges"
- 49a. Use the "+," on a calculator
- 51a. Ear-splitting cry from a tiger
- 52a. Post-Impressionist painter Vincent ___ Gogh
- ↶current53a. "Agnus ___" ("Lamb of God," in Latin)
- 54a. ___ Hathaway, Shakespeare's wife
- 55a. Messy dorm room, figuratively
- 56a. Japanese moolah
- 57a. Supporter's vote
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.