Anagram and synonym of vile Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
ANAGRAM AND SYNONYM OF VILE 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 3D. Military alliance group with Canada and the UK: Abbr.
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Ice chunk in the film "Titanic," for short
- ↶current2d. Anagram and synonym of "vile"
- 3d. Military alliance group with Canada and the UK: Abbr.
- 4d. Dr
- 5d. Quick summary of last week's episode, say
- 6d. Mork's planet on "Mork & Mindy"
- 7d. Collage maker's adhesive
- 8d. ___ Coast (coastline with Maine and New York)
- 9d. "Look me in the ___ and tell me the truth!"
- 14d. Creative work that may be framed
- 15d. Nighttime rest period
- 18d. Red-hot rage
- 19d. Actress West of "My Little Chickadee"
- 22d. Figure ___ (performer on ice, like Michelle Kwan)
- 23d. Muhammad or Laila of boxing fame
- 24d. Thin fishing pole
- 25d. ___-de-sac
- 27d. ___ Petras, "Unholy" co-singer and first-time nominee at the 2023 Grammy Awards
- 29d. "Inc." in London: Abbr.
- 30d. Grassy expanse for grazing sheep
- 31d. Tuber in a Thanksgiving side
- 33d. Refuse to accept, as an accusation
- 35d. Healthy meal with leaves, perhaps
- 38d. Monthly payment to an employee, say
- 42d. Green ___ (American Army Special Forces member)
- 44d. "Lucifer on the Sofa" band and first-time nominee at the 2023 Grammy Awards
- 45d. "___ darn it!"
- 46d. Gone on vacation, say
- 48d. Vehicle parked in a school lot, often
- 50d. Country with Goa and Mumbai, for short
- 52d. "The Gilded Age" network: Abbr.
- 53d. Tuesday preceder, for short
- 54d. "I ___ what you mean" (understand)
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.