Andre former South African cricketer Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
ANDRE FORMER SOUTH AFRICAN CRICKETER 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Palindromic nickname for grandma
- 2d. Like many tea orders on a hot day
- 3d. Capital of Peru that's also a type of bean
- 4d. Kesha's "___ Tok"
- 5d. Swimming style that's believed to be the oldest
- 6d. Sudden-___ (tiebreaker in sports)
- 7d. RMS ___, British ship that was the first ocean liner to feature a swimming pool
- 8d. Gator's kin, for short
- 9d. Film bear voiced by Seth MacFarlane
- 11d. ___ into the water (took a plunge)
- 12d. ___ spinner ('10s fad)
- 18d. Shoo-___ (sure winners)
- 20d. Rip in half
- 23d. Lifelong amigo: Abbr.
- 24d. "You've got mail" letters
- 25d. "Three," in Naples
- 27d. Calligraphy tip?
- 29d. Price negotiation letters
- 30d. "Gentleman" singer
- 32d. Orator's platform
- 37d. Obi-___ Kenobi of the "Star Wars" universe
- 40d. To the point (anagram of "reset")
- 41d. "One Punch Man" genre
- 43d. ___ Smith, captain of the U.S
- 44d. "Cross my heart and ___ to die..."
- 45d. Turner of Arctic Monkeys
- 46d. It may be anchored on television
- 48d. "When I was ___..." (Gilbert and Sullivan lyrics): 2 wds.
- 49d. Thor's brother
- 52d. Andre ___, former South African cricketer
- 54d. Just out of the pool, say
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.