Apple variety hidden in galaxy Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
APPLE VARIETY HIDDEN IN GALAXY 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 36A. Apricot's center
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Loot, as a bank
- 4a. On a ___ with (roughly equal to)
- 7a. "Noisy" dance style
- 10a. "An ___ mind is the devil's workshop"
- 12a. ___ Adams, Oscar-nominated "Vice" actress
- 13a. Air Force ___ (POTUS-carrying plane)
- 14a. Phi ___ Kappa (college honor society)
- 15a. 180-degree turn on the road, slangily
- 16a. Sixth month
- 17a. Top medal at the Olympics
- 19a. ___ O'Toole, actor who earned 2 Oscar nominations for playing King Henry II, in "Becket" and "The Lion in Winter"
- 20a. ___ all (email option)
- 23a. "I've ___ it up to here!"
- 24a. Disney mermaid played by Halle Bailey
- 25a. Al ___, actor who earned 2 Oscar nominations for playing Michael Corleone, in "The Godfather" and its sequel
- 28a. Circular chart type
- 29a. Docile, as an animal
- 30a. "That's so gross!"
- 32a. Bing ___, actor who earned 2 Oscar nominations for the same character, in "Going My Way" and "The Bells of St
- ↶current35a. Apple variety hidden in "galaxy"
- 36a. Apricot's center
- 37a. "___ Bitsy Spider" (kindergarten song)
- 38a. "Popped" movie accompaniment?
- 40a. Lasting mark left by an injury
- 43a. "Peyton Place" actress ___ Turner
- 44a. Sylvester ___, actor who earned 2 Oscar nominations for playing Rocky Balboa, in "Rocky" and "Creed"
- 48a. Rash symptom?
- 49a. Villain in "Othello"
- 50a. "Price is negotiable," in ads: Abbr.
- 51a. North Carolina's ___ Dee River
- 52a. Orchard makeup?
- 53a. ___ Solo, character played by Harrison Ford
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.