Archaic temples or shrines anagram of aefns Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
ARCHAIC TEMPLES OR SHRINES ANAGRAM OF AEFNS 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 38D. Secret recipient on an email: Abbr.
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Fertility clinic letters
- 2d. Cattle sound
- 3d. Electric rate measured in watts, for short
- 4d. "Hawaii ___" (1968 police procedural drama): Hyph.
- 5d. Perfect in every way
- 6d. Berlin's country, for short
- 7d. "A ___ Supreme," 1965 best-selling jazz album by John Coltrane
- 8d. Actor Rickman of "Die Hard"
- 9d. Karate proficiency indicator
- 12d. Word before "tide" or "time"
- 14d. " A Sunday Kind of Love" singer James
- 15d. ___ your brains (think hard)
- 18d. Home to Honolulu
- 19d. "Exodus" author Leon ___
- 20d. Third child of the Jackson family, lovingly
- 21d. ___ about (no longer in bed): 2 wds.
- 22d. Another word for "Grandma"
- 25d. Poem of pastoral life
- 26d. Belle's boy
- 27d. Viral funny image
- 29d. "___ Voyage," 1965 jazz album by Herbie Hancock that was presented with the Grammy Hall of Fame Award in 1999
- 30d. "Inside Politics" channel: Abbr.
- 35d. The "k" of kph, for short
- 36d. ___ layer, upper region of the atmosphere
- 37d. Archaic temples or shrines (anagram of "aefns")
- 38d. Secret recipient on an email: Abbr.
- 39d. Mingus ___," 1959 jazz album by musician Charles Mingus that was inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame in 2013: 2 wds.
- 40d. Refer to, as a source in an essay
- 42d. Typing speed measurement: Abbr.
- 43d. Playfully shy
- 44d. Center of a storm
- 45d. Dust remover, often
- 46d. Boxing decision: Abbr.
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.