Assassins Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
ASSASSINS 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 25A. ___ Tendulkar, former cricketer from India who also served as the captain of the national team
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. School fundraising group: Abbr.
- 4a. Old monitor type: Abbr.
- 7a. Place to take a nap?
- 10a. Poetic meter
- 12a. Actress Michele from "Glee"
- 13a. Actress Longoria from "Desperate Housewives"
- 14a. Group of three
- 15a. Wrap up
- 16a. Twinkler in the night sky
- 17a. "Guess ___?"
- 19a. ___ Watson, former cricketer from Australia who won the MVP award in multiple tournaments
- 20a. Sir ___ Richards, former cricketer who represented West Indies and was knighted for his contributions to cricket
- 23a. Flight connection word
- 24a. "Assassin's ___"
- 25a. ___ Tendulkar, former cricketer from India who also served as the captain of the national team
- 28a. Sally Field starrer "Norma ___"
- 29a. Like the Supper painted by Leonardo da Vinci
- 31a. WWE star Mysterio
- 33a. Back of a boat
- 35a. Be gaga over?
- 37a. "Nightswimming" band
- 38a. Swimming sites for ducks
- 39a. "Frozen" queen
- 42a. "You said it!"
- 44a. Pirouette points
- 45a. "Jenny from the Block" singer, fondly
- 46a. At the peak of
- 50a. Biblical boat builder
- 51a. "Washboard" follower
- 52a. Hoop or stud locale
- 53a. Invoice figure, for short
- 54a. ___ Al-Khaimah, UAE
- 55a. Two aspirins, say
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.