Aunt in Madrid Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
AUNT IN MADRID 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 12A. Have yet to pay?
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Suited to the purpose, say
- 4a. Produce, as an egg
- 7a. Make conversation
- ↶current11a. "Aunt," in Madrid
- 12a. Have yet to pay?
- 13a. ___ Man (popular Robert Downey Jr
- 14a. ___ Luthor, Superman's nemesis
- 15a. ___ Geo Wild (TV network)
- 16a. ___ Alto (California city)
- 17a. ___ Bergman, "Spellbound" actress who worked with Alfred Hitchcock more than once
- 20a. Ox's burden
- 21a. Houston currency: Abbr.
- 22a. Former British record label: Abbr.
- 24a. ___ Fontaine, "Rebecca" actress who worked with Alfred Hitchcock more than once
- 27a. February follower, for short
- 28a. Alias initials
- 31a. Flu injection locale, usually
- 32a. Cary ___, "Suspicion" actor who worked with Alfred Hitchcock more than once
- 34a. Apple laptop
- 35a. "Blue Banisters" singer Lana Del ___
- 36a. Fishing stick, e.g.
- 37a. A means of entrance or exit
- 38a. "___ to the world, the Lord is come..."
- 39a. "Wonder Woman" actress Gadot
- 41a. Big dressy event
- 44a. Leo G
- 48a. "Go to your ___" (parent's instruction to a naughty child)
- 49a. "Westworld" star ___ Rachel Wood
- 50a. Word following "legal" or "hearing"
- 52a. Up the ___ (increase the stakes)
- 53a. "Here," in Paris
- 54a. "___ Love You," 2007 Gerard Butler romance movie: 2 wds.
- 55a. Word after "hot" meaning "disorderly"
- 56a. When repeated twice, Dexter's sister on "Dexter's Laboratory"
- 57a. ___ Raimi, "Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness" director
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.