Baking measure for short Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
BAKING MEASURE FOR SHORT 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. "Boo" or "yoo" follower
- 4a. Ruler divisions, for short
- 7a. ___-la-la (song syllables)
- 10a. Unit of resistance
- 11a. Sock's partner
- 12a. Fly high, like a kite
- 13a. XV divided by V
- 14a. Domesticate, as an animal
- 15a. ___ price (selling price's counterpart)
- 16a. "To the River ___," poem by Samuel Taylor Coleridge about the river near his childhood home in England
- 18a. Round legume
- 20a. "Stop right there!"
- 22a. "The ___," poem by Alfred Lord Tennyson about a small stream
- 26a. Juliet's beloved
- 27a. Capital of Switzerland
- 28a. Celestial altar
- 30a. Feeling blue
- 32a. German article
- 33a. Concluding word (rhymes with "fence")
- 36a. "Sonnets from the River ___: After-Thought," poem by William Wordsworth dedicated to the river in England
- 39a. "Sweet ___," lyrical poem by Robert Burns about the river in Scotland
- 40a. Visionary person
- 41a. Experience visually
- 43a. "Crossing Brooklyn ___," poem by Walt Whitman about crossing the Brooklyn river
- 47a. Sail holder
- 50a. Silent performance with gestures
- 53a. "Aye!"
- 54a. Largest continent
- 55a. Inventor's spark
- 56a. "That's ___ folks!"
- 57a. Baking measure, for short
- 58a. Campsite structure
- 59a. 31st December: Abbr.
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.