Become soft as ice cream Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
BECOME SOFT AS ICE CREAM 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 8A. Earth's circular track, for short
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Cul-de-___
- 4a. Become soft, as ice cream
- 8a. Earth's circular track, for short
- 11a. Spanish "wave"
- 12a. Swedish DIY furniture seller
- 13a. Sis's sibling, for short
- 14a. Zero, in Manchester United game
- 15a. Opposite of "sow"
- 16a. "Free ___," 1974 Lynyrd Skynyrd song that is their longest and goes over 14 minutes when played live
- 17a. February follower, for short
- 19a. Presidential turndown
- 21a. Fragrant token of love
- 23a. Cosmopolitan rival
- 27a. Frost or Wordsworth's lines
- 30a. "Achilles Last ___," Led Zeppelin song that is over 10 minutes and is one of the bands longest recordings
- 31a. Physicist's charged particle
- 32a. Try, as a whiskey sour
- 35a. Food can metal
- 36a. "Voodoo ___," Jimi Hendrix song that is over 10 minutes
- 39a. "___ Stoned," song by Tool is over 10 minutes and features unconventional percussion instruments
- 42a. Heavy boozer
- 43a. Neutron's locale
- 44a. ___ out (did not participate)
- 46a. Heavy metal or jazz, e.g.
- 50a. Pink Floyd song that was originally composed as "You've Got to Be Crazy" and is around 17 minutes long
- 53a. "Inter ___" (among other things)
- 56a. Con's distant friend
- 57a. "Got What You Need" rapper
- 58a. ___ Lewis, former field athlete with 9 Olympic gold medals
- 59a. "We ___ to please"
- 60a. Pilates accessory
- 61a. Slalom slider
- 62a. Airport frisking organization: Abbr.
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.