Bit of Dancing with the Stars choreography say Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
BIT OF DANCING WITH THE STARS CHOREOGRAPHY SAY 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 15A. "Electric" fish
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Steal from someone's home, say
- 4a. Ewe's male counterpart
- 7a. ___-Man (maze-based arcade game)
- 10a. Believe, as a lie
- 11a. Body part that cries
- 12a. ___ Siwa, YouTuber who partnered with dancer Jenna Johnson on "Dancing with the Stars" season 30 and placed second
- 13a. Bit of "Dancing with the Stars" choreography, say
- 15a. "Electric" fish
- 16a. "Fine by me"
- 17a. Odie's bark, for one
- 19a. Honey-colored fossil preserver
- 21a. ___ Moore, RHOA star who partnered with dancer Brandon Armstrong on "Dancing with the Stars" season 30
- 24a. Weighty burden
- 25a. A flight attendant scared of heights, e.g.
- 26a. Get ___ of (eliminate)
- 27a. Corner PC key
- 30a. "Time and ___ wait for none"
- 31a. Carbon dating datum
- 32a. Zodiac lion
- 33a. Chemical ending to "acetyl"
- 34a. Lingerie item that may be closed from the front
- 35a. Ostrich's or cheetah's forte
- 37a. Bruce Springsteen's "___ to Run"
- 38a. Like some charms or lottery winners
- 39a. New Zealander who sang "Solar Power"
- 41a. Outer margin, in a way
- 42a. ___ Lee, gymnast who partnered with dancer Sasha Farber on "Dancing with the Stars" season 30
- 43a. Iman ___, NBA player who partnered with dancer Daniella Karagach on "Dancing with the Stars" season 30 and placed first
- 48a. Marine predator
- 49a. Target of a bath bomb
- 50a. He's hooked to Captain Hook
- 51a. Old fashioned, with "has"
- 52a. One whose career involves bugs?
- 53a. All-sudden connector: 2 wds.
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.