Bone chilling Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
BONE CHILLING 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 28A. Semi-solid food
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Divisions in Shakespeare's plays
- 5a. "Who Wants to ___ Millionaire?": 2 wds.
- 5|"Who Wants to ___ Millionaire?": 2 wdsa.|Bea.
- 8a. Officially forbid
- 11a. Banana peel accident
- 12a. "Whole Lotta ___," hit song by Led Zeppelin
- 13a. Put money in the bank for later
- 14a. A few, but not all
- 15a. Part of the eye or type of flower
- 16a. Soften in the sun, as ice
- 17a. "Ayo ___," song by 50 Cent featuring Justin Timberlake and Timbaland
- 20a. An autograph is one, for short
- 21a. Buckingham ___, London
- 25a. Bone-chilling
- 28a. Semi-solid food
- 31a. Song by Rihanna that was co-written by Justin Timberlake
- 32a. "It's a ___!" (fraud)
- 34a. From square one
- 36a. The moon, for one
- 37a. Suffix with "Beatle" to mean extreme enthusiasm for a '60s band
- 39a. ___ Maiden, legendary British metal band
- 41a. Puzzle solver's cry
- 42a. Song by Snoop Dogg featuring Justin Timberlake and Charlie Wilson
- 43a. Tiny skin openings
- 45a. Nobel-winning physiologist von Euler or hockey's Samuelsson
- 47a. Eucalyptus eater
- 50a. Yesterday's tense
- 53a. "Bus" or "potent" prefix
- 56a. Convent occupants
- 58a. ___ vera (food for the skin)
- 59a. One way to serve whiskey
- 60a. Fodder for a computer
- 61a. Deserves a medal, say
- 62a. Explosive stuff: Abbr.
- 62|Explosive stuff: Abbra.|Tnt.
- 63a. "___ & Tie," song by Justin Timberlake featuring Jay-Z
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.