Boxer Laila Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
BOXER LAILA 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 56D. Young man from Edinburgh
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Director Burton of "Beetlejuice"
- 2d. Lion's warning
- 3d. Congratulatory lead-in to "girl" or "boy"
- 4d. ___ photography (close-up photography)
- 5d. Part of a journey
- 6d. ___-fi
- 7d. "The ___ Kings," children's Christmas poem by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- 8d. Type of renewable energy
- 9d. Fits the ___ (apt)
- 10d. Helen of ___
- 11d. Spider's creation
- 16d. Clucking farm birds
- 20d. Scratchy voice
- 22d. Taste a drink, say
- 24d. Not well
- 25d. Cube with dots
- 26d. Spanish "wave"
- 28d. The "B" in USB
- 30d. Intentional false alarm?
- 31d. Bobby ___ of NHL
- 32d. "A rat!"
- 35d. "Little ___," children's Christmas-themed short story by Nora A
- 38d. Valentine's Day month, for short
- 40d. "Fit ___ tee": 2 wds.
- 43d. Storage pit on a farm
- 44d. Small piece of rock
- 46d. Uneasy feeling
- 47d. ___ and rave
- 48d. "Dancing Queen" band
- 49d. Longtime boyfriend
- 53d. Hair-setter
- ↶current55d. Boxer Laila ___
- 56d. Young man from Edinburgh
- 57d. Street crosser in a map, for short
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.